Now here's a recipe that you can make in 5 minutes with simply 3 ingredients. It is so easy and kids absolutely adore it. I love adding crunchy cacao nibs and tangy goji berries to mine.
I like to call it 1-2-3 Fudge as it really is as easy as 1-2-3. 1 packet of creamed coconut, 2 tablespoons of maply syrup and 3 tablespoons of tahini mixed together make for the creamiest and nutritious fudge. You won't be disappointed.
No need for a blender, food processor or electric whisk, or any whisk. Just a bowl and a spoon. Now that's a great recipe for any day.
You can also try this recipe with dried cranberries and dried rose petals. Very yummy indeed!
Raw Fudge (aka 1-2-3 Fudge)
Makes 12 pieces
1 pack (200g) organic creamed coconut, softened in packet
2 tablespoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons tahini
raw cacao nibs, to taste
goji berries, to taste
1. Place bag of creamed coconut in warm water to soften so it's malleable and easy to squeeze out.
2. Empty contents of creamed coconut into a small mixing bowl, add maple syrup and tahini and stir until well combined. No need to use a food processor, just a spoon will do.
3. Add raw cacao nibs and goji berries or whatever other ingredients like dried fruits or superfood powders.
4. Line a small rectangular or square dish with baking paper.
5. Place the mixture in a dish and press down with back of a spoon so it's evenly pressed down.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours until it hardens then cut into little squares and devour. Can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly